BI Developer, Full time
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 16.12.2020
We are looking for a PowerBI Consultant for our client in Helsinki. We expect some previous experience from PowerBI and similar projects, in addition to a full professional proficiency in English. Apply as soon as possible, as the project will start in the beginning of 2021!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position you will design dashboards and reports through PowerBI. You will act in a supporting role, as your company is changing from QlikView to PowerBI. In addition you will also participate in developing your companys products, reporting and analyzing practices.
You are offered
* A versatile assignment in an international company
* A great opportunity to show your leading skills in an interesting project
* Designing dashboards and reports through PowerBI.
* Integration support
* Participating in developing your companys products, reporting and analyzing practices
WE ARE LOOKING FORWhat we expect from you:
* An educational backround from a relevant field (e.g. Business Information Technology)
* About 2-3 years of experience from similar projects
* Previous experience from using PowerBI and DAX
* Full professional proficiency in English
* Analytical and solution-oriented mindset
* A creative mindset and interest towards graphic design
Previous experience from using Analysis Services Tabular, SQL, QlikView, Azure Data Platform or proficiency in Finnish, Swedish or Russian are seen as an advantage.
* Start: January 2021
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.