Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://go-on.likeit.fi/apply/97199007
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 6.9.2022
- Työsuhde Määräaikainen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Santa's Igloos Arctic Circle with its glass igloos, reception and restaurant are located at the Santa Claus Village on the Arctic Circle Rovaniemi. In warm and cozy glass igloo customer can experience northern lights, amazing nature and magical polar nature while enjoying comforts of hotel room. Read more: https://santashotels.fi/en/hotels/igloo-hotel-rovaniemi-santas-igloos/
Santa's Igloos Arctic Circle is looking for BELLBOYS for winter season 2022-2023!
As an bellboy of Santa's Igloos Arctic Circle you are working as right hand for front desk operations. You are responsible for transporting guests to and from the hotel to local area attractions as well as assisting the guest with recommendations for restaurants and tourist activities. Bellboy is assisting guests with luggage and maintaining vehicle cleanliness. The most important thing is, that bellboy have a real will to make customer feel him/herself important and give best possible customer service.
Employment starts at the start of November with training. Bellboys are working in morning and evening shifts. Seasonal full time employment will end at the end of March, but there is possibility to continue as permanent employee in Santa's Hotel in other hotel duties. In terms of employment we are following the collective agreement for hotel and restaurant industry. There is possibility to rent accommodation in centre of Rovaniemi.
- Will to give best customer service for hotel customers
- Experience of work under pressure and experience or education of hotel industry
- English language skills - other languages are advantage
- B-driving license and experience of driving in winter conditions
- Strong analytical and navigation skills with the ability to coordinate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs on a schedule
- Responsible and interesting position in high quality hotel
- Great possibility to get experience of work in winter season in hotel
- Possibility to learn receptionist tasks
- Unique work environment
- Full time job
- Go On support with your questions considering employment!
Anna Rinnekallio, email@example.com
Please notice - we can't accept email applications. Applications only via our websites www.go-on.fi/en in English or in Finnish. We will contact you during the recruitment process.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 31.10.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.