Baseband Software Architect
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced senior level person to work as BB SW Architect
You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
- Defining SW Architecture for Baseband SW
- Identifying key technical risks related to Baseband SW
- Analyzing performance and capacity aspects
- Performing technical studies
- Defining requirements and analyzing customer features
- Providing input for System roadmap and HW design
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- 5+ years of experience in SW Architecture area
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach for problem solving
- Coding background (C/C++ preferred, others nice to have)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Open mind to find and invent new solutions for BB product architectures, analyze and optimize those, is essential to fulfill the tasks of the job. In this job you will learn to understand logical architectures, data flows and basic product requirements of BB products and it is an advantage if you have some of those in advance. Good team working, networking and intercultural skills are essential for successful progress in the job.