Backend Developers and Cloud Engineers
We are looking for
BACKEND DEVELOPERS and CLOUD ENGINEERS
This is your chance to leave a fingerprint on our new family of access control solutions for critical infrastructure!
Abloy software development works with agile practices: We try, we fail, and finally we succeed. Our software team combines sprints, long-term development and group learning to achieve sustainable development. We do not want to fall into long release cycles or manual grunt work, but aim at continuous delivery.
We use Kotlin/Java and Typescript for development on top of AWS. We work on cloud backends and architectures to create novel access control solutions. The daily work consists of designing and programming infrastructures, microservices and scalable backends. Our greatest asset is our well-tested, high quality code base.
We offer you an interesting environment, challenging tasks, and great development opportunities. You get to grow together with the solution. With us, you will have the chance to create new ways for combining physical and digital worlds in the field of security.
You get to do:
- Backend development and cloud solutions
- Continuous delivery pipeline development
- Building high-quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the services for maximum performance and scalability
- Development utilizing machine learning
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of network design, cloud architecture, and container orchestration (Docker)
- Continuous improvement-mindset
Call Product & Software Director Simo Pikkarainen, p. +358405548298, ask good questions and hear more about the job! Apply by 15.12.2019.