Terveystalo is looking for
to join the OmaTerveys team.
In the role, you will take ownership of leading and developing Terveystalo’s OmaTerveys architectural design, planning and guiding the technical implementation and providing support for other team members. You will make technical decisions, roadmap projects together with product owner and other stakeholders, select items for the sprints and actively participate in hands-on development. We hope you have gained solid work experience with our most central tech-stack including Node, TypeScript and Express.
The primary working place for this position will be Jyväskylä. However, most of the work will be done remotely from your own preferred location.
We offer you:
- Meaningful and responsible position in the leading healthcare provider in Finland.
- Modern and continuously developing tech-stack to work with in addition to great learning possibilities for example by completing cloud certification.
- Organizational culture which acknowledges digitalisation and building lasting IT-solutions as a crucial part of the strategy.
- Work community consisting of skilled professionals who are committed to work towards healthier and better life.
- Broad set of fringe benefits and competitive salary that matches your experience and skills
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Some years of relevant work experience from backend development – preferably from a position with full stack or architectural responsibilities.
- Understanding and possibly previous experience in DevOps practices and tools.
- Readiness to take broad responsibility and ownership.
- Great collaboration skills and willingness to guide and support other team members.
- Finnish or English language skills
We see as an additional asset:
- Skills and experience in cloud environments.
- Previous experience from other software development positions.
- Experience from Terraform, Docker, SQL.
- Finnish language skills
- Understanding and experience in agile software development
Sounds like you?
Please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than 24th of October, 2021. The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. In this position you will be employed directly to Terveystalo.