Backend Developer, GetJenny, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 27.5.2021
We are looking for a Backend Developer for GetJenny to join their development team. Are you passionate about creating new solutions for a smarter tomorrow? Do you want to challenge yourself and take your knowledge one step further? Read more below and apply from the link!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Backend Developer, you will play a key role in GetJennys technical team. Your main duties include creating new product features as well as improving previous versions. You will be contributing to building the world's best chatbot platform that allows companies to teach, deploy and maintain AI chatbot services quickly and easily.
You are offered
* A permanent, full time position
* A chance to work in a rapidly growing, international startup
* An opportunity to develop your skills further in a motivated team of professionals
* Designing and developing new applications from functional specifications
* Enhancing, re-engineering and maintaining applications with Scala
* Creating new feature roadmaps
* Contributing to the overall design and architecture of applications
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Proficiency with Scala programming language (at least one year of experience)
* Previous working experience with Elasticsearch and Docker
* Knowledge of Linux based platforms
* Fluency in English, both spoken and written
* Suitable educational background
Previous experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure and fluency in Finnish, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian are considered advantages.
As a person you are:
* A cooperative team player
* Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
* Good with time-management and working under pressure
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki, city center
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from GetJenny that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.