Back-office team member
We are seeking a back-office team member to work within Operations’ department during the peak season of the annual general meetings. The position will start as soon as a suitable candidate is found and is temporary until 30.6.2020. Position is suitable for graduate student or someone who is just graduated and has some previous experience from finance.
The role of Back-office team member
As a back-office team member you will work within Operations’ department being responsible for Call center activities for annual general meetings (AGM) and processing of Know Your Client (KYC) data of Euroclear Finland’s clients. You will receive notifications to AGMs, review and compile KYC data and assist in sanction screening related activities. You will communicate effectively with our clients and manage AGM registrations and KYC process diligently and independently.
Your responsibilities will include
- Processing of KYC data of our clients
- Client Communication relating to keeping the KYC data up-to-date and archiving of the documentation
- screening related activities
- Call Center for annual general meetings during January-April alongside with the above mentioned tasks
- Receipt of notifications to the General Meetings and their registration in the Euroclear Annual General Meeting application
- Tasks related to the preparation of general meetings
- Other supporting tasks
- Other Affiliation & Controls team’s and Operations department’s tasks
As a successful candidate, we hope you will enjoy working in organized, disciplined and at times in a hectic environment. On top of that you have
- Experience in KYC and sanctions related operational processes
- Accurate and strong commitment for your tasks and responsibilities
- Proactive, flexible and competence for working independently
- Problem solving skills and ability to escalate when needed
- Capability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a Call Center is an advantage
Why join us?
You will be part of our key operations with possibility to get an insight to the core of Finnish financial market. Our office is located in Kamppi, Helsinki with excellent public transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on 13.12.2019 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information, please contact Manager Laura Leppähaara +358 505493006 firstname.lastname@example.org