XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) is a top ten global logistics provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company operates as a highly-integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 31 countries, with over 90,000 employees and 1,435 locations. XPO uses its network to help more than 50,000 customers manage their goods more efficiently throughout their supply chains. The company has two reporting segments: transportation and logistics, and within these segments, its business is well diversified by geographies, verticals and types of service. XPO`s European headquarters is in Lyon, France and its corporate headquarters is in Greenwich, Conn., USA.
We are recruiting Back Office Supervisor for our client XPO Logistics in Hamina.
Manage customer and operational requests by phone and electronically, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Researches and analyzes customer inquiries and complaints received by management or other sources within XPO Logistics. Effectively communicate problem resolutions to management and work peers. Provides partly administrative support to Site Leadership on request of DC Logistics Manager. Support and implement improvements to ensure quality by applying LEAN.
• Managing local Customer Service Representative (2FTE)
• Training quality and compliance (SWI roll-out / Toolbox Talks)
• Reporting, efficiency - productivity monitoring
• Purchasing - order site materials / consumables
• Continuous Improvement Processes
• Backoffice KPI’s (process requests within SLA)
• Key user IT systems
• HR related site assistance
• Performance external vendors (agencies, office supplies e.g.)
• Reporting: internal and external
• Safety, Security, Quality, Operations (efficiency)
• Organize and maintain required training and Toolbox Talks
• Initiate improvement projects and monitor excising projects going forward
• Point Of Contact (POC) internal and external for;
• Customer, IT, Induction & training, External vendors, Backoffice / CSR tasks internally
• Understands roles and responsibilities of Back-office - Customer Service area
• Able to handle customer queries and appropriately escalates complex issues to the next level of management;
• Maintaining training and knowledge of customer policies regarding all aspects of product movement;
• Researching customer inquiries by coordinating with the warehouse team and respond to issues in a timely manner;
• Maintaining records of all customer interactions and transactions to include all inquiries, comments, complaints and resolution decisions
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face;
• Investigating and solving customers' problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems);
• Producing documentation/written information for customers when requested
• Able to articulate clearly with managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service provided;
• Providing support to Warehouse for specific admin consolidation tasks;
• All other tasks as required
Scope and Accountability:
Completes moderately complex tasks following well-defined procedures; may involve a variety of work routines. Applies a range of experience and/or skills. Selects the appropriate alternatives from a variety of defined options.
• HBO level
• Desirable: Customer Service/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
• Customer orientated
• Able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment - ability to multitask
• Exhibit judgment and understanding of issues and problem-solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (both communication skills in English and Finnish are a hard requirement)
• Excellent Computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• 5 year’s professional experience.
The recruitment is executed in co-operation with Adecco Finland Oy. More information and enquiries will be available from Adecco: HR & Sales Consultant Pietari Salmi, 040 820 4007 between 2-3 pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now, but on 20th of July the latest at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat.
Please attach your English CV and application as well as your salary wish. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Back Office Supervisor
Yhteyshenkilö: Pietari Salmi