We’re hiring a back-end developer to strengthen our growing DevOps unit especially in web projects. We are focused on developing increasingly innovative digital services. Our goal is to assist business functions and customers through increasingly agile and efficient business driven services. Would you like to build the services of the future with us?
What we are offering?
We offer you a unique opportunity to develop your skills and grow into an important role in an international organization. You’ll be supported by a network of highly skilled professionals and an enthusiastic team with relaxed atmosphere. You will work with modern technologies and tools and you will be given the opportunity to influence which technologies we use and architectural designs in cooperation with our highly skilled partner vendors. This year PwC Finland was ranked as the 5th best employer in Finland within the large corporate class by the Great Place to Work organisation.
We emphasize well-being at work and offer eg. the following benefits:
- Training opportunities tailored to your needs
- Flexible working hours (work from home)
- Broad occupational healthcare services
- Occupational physiotherapist for work ergonomy
- The opportunity to choose your work equipment
- Mobile phone benefit (iPhone8)
- Work and Personal Accident Insurance
- Lunch and Recreational benefit
- Many different recreational activities
What we are looking for?
Succeeding in this position requires an understanding of modern back-end tools. The most important factor for us is that you are an innovative and enthusiastic person who fits well in our team. Your exact job description can be tailored to match your skills and competencies.
The ideal candidate
- is fluent in English (both written and oral). Fluency in Finnish is a big plus,
- has 3+ years of experience as a back-end developer,
- is able to write testable and maintainable backend code,
- understands how the web works and is familiar with REST API design, HTTP fundamental and databases (MsSQL or similar),
- is familiar with version control tools Git, Github,
- has experience in Agile development processes,
- has experience in cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar).
Tech Stack keywords:
C#, .NET Core, Azure, MsSQL
Please send your cv as soon as possible! The deadline for applications is 2.6.2019
For more information about the position, please reach out to Zhen Shi ( +358 45 8946688) Thursday 23.5. 13-15 or Tuesday 28.5. 13-15.