Back End Developer (NodeJs, Amazon web services, PostgreSQL)
We are looking for a Senior Back End Developer to contribute to our research and development work. We are developing a new platform to guide the software development process and we are looking for a backend developer interested in big data and data warehousing to join us in developing our SaaS service backend into a scalable data lake. We have global customers for our SaaS solution and our backend is built as a microservices architecture on top of Amazon web services. Some technologies and languages we are using are Rust, Typescript, NodeJS, Kubernetes and a growing amount of different Amazon services like DynamoDB, Aurora and Lambda.
You would be part of our R&D organization and work with our patented technologies and in two major European research endeavors, TESTOMAT and VISDOM.
You will nail this job if:
- You are comfortable working with a micro services architecture and have the skills and/or work experience to show it. We want you to be able to show some previous work and proudly say to us “I did this”. We are looking for people from a wide range of skillsets and hope that you have a at least similar level of skill as your future coworkers, for some perspective, our team consists of people with 5-15* years of experience in the industry
- You are excited about the newest technologies in backend development and are familiar on how to develop in efficient microservices that run on top of docker and Kubernetes, utilising a lot of different Amazon services.
- You value quality in your code. As we are developing tools to improve the quality of software, we also dogfood our tools extensively and hope you share our passion for linters and analysers.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills (written and spoken). Fluency in Finnish is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have the necessary permits for working in Finland
At Qentinel we:
- Show off our smiles – because we offer dental care and extensive occupational health care services
- All have a personal training budget (€3000/year) - you will learn and develop new skills in your preferred manner
- Consider individuals and different life stages – we hear your hopes and support you in different kind of life situations
- Work with large corporations on diverse projects – so you’ll learn a lot in a short period
- Work with modern stacks and devices – at Qentinel you’ll develop your technical expertise even further
- Exercise and explore new hobbies together with our #Qentinelmoves program
Are you interested or need more information?
- Send us your application or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible latest by 29.9.2019. We handle applications on a first come, first served basis.
- If you have any questions or need more information about Qentinel, contact our always joyful recruitment team email@example.com or +358 75 7555 311.
Come and join Henri's team!
Want to read more about our doings?
Qentinel receives funding for utilizing ai to improve devops analytics and predictability
Four ways ai will transform your testing
How to set up a no nonsense devops dashboard