Back End Developer (Dynamic Ads)
Smartly.io Solutions Oy
We are looking for a back end developer to join team TopGun - a team of currently five developers and one product manager. In this role you will be working on our core Facebook product, building campaign management tools that are used with Facebook’s dynamic ads family of products.
Dynamic ads are one of the key products used by our biggest customers and an area we are investing heavily into. You’ll work on unifying the experience with our other campaign management tools and get to redefine what one of our biggest revenue sources will look like in the future.
We work with technologies such as React, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, Node, Ruby, PHP, PostgreSQL and Redis.
Read more about How Engineers Work at Smartly!
As a Backend Developer you will:
- Improve our software architecture and build new services.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in diverse teams.
- Deliver and run web-based tools for large audiences.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience from working with Typescript, NodeJS and/or PHP
- Experience with refactoring legacy codebases and redesigning software architecture.
- Experience from working with complex SaaS products.
What we offer you:
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the product you’ll be building because of our strong culture of ownership.
- Experienced team to redesign our software architecture with.
- Support for relocation.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What to expect from our recruitment process:
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
5. Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.