B2B Customer Journey Developer
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role models. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the key position as B2B C**ustomer Journey Developer** within Business Unit Consumer Sales Nordic. Consumer Sales Nordic is responsible for the sales of products and solutions to private customers and small and medium-sized enterprises in the Nordic region.
What you will be doing
- Actively developing our digital communication & sales processes
- Always on the hunt for new business opportunities
- Creating and implementing data-driven omni-channel customer journeys for Vattenfall’s small and medium-sized enterprise prospects and customers
- Lead generation and nurturing
- Creating personalized content to digital platforms including marketing automation tools
- Coordinating sales and loyalty communication in earned, owned and paid media
- Sales and conversion optimization across platforms and reporting results
- Fluency in Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
Your background and profile
- You are driven and motivated to reach out and grow the business
- Sales lives in your DNA
- You have excellent and engaging communication skills
- Degree level or equivalent relevant qualification ( e.g. Economics, Business )
- 2-5 years digital marketing development preferably with marketing automation tools
- You are hands-on familiar with different marketing technology tools (e.g. Hubspot, Google Analytics 360)
- You are passionate about customer experience and business development
- You are well-structured and analytical in your reporting and planning
Our ideal candidate is a driver who gets things done and while doing so, is able to inspire others and gets them onboard! A colleague who is good at taking initiative, being active and energetic. We would like to see you having a creative and passionate approach towards developing the business together with the team. It doesn’t harm if you can personally relate to Vattenfall’s purpose of enabling fossil free living within one generation.
Our aim is to improve our customer experience and drive concrete business results. We encourage cooperation, knowledge sharing and agile way of working with scrum methods. We take ownership of our tasks, and we communicate openly within the team and with our stakeholders. Our team has autonomy and responsibility for delivering to commonly agreed KPI’s.
We offer you an exciting position and the chance for excellent development possibilities in a rapidly growing field.
Please apply through Vattenfall’s webpage by submitting your cover letter, CV and salary request in English no later than 30.4.2019.
We ask you to apply as soon as possible since Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!
For further information about the position, please contact Sari Grönlund from +358 40 637 8165 or recruitment process, please contact Sari Heerman, Recruitment Consultant +358 40 840 0042.