Are you ambitious and interested in fashion & lifestyle and ecommerce? We are looking for a
B2B Ecommerce Manager
to join the Digital Business team in our HQ office in Herttoniemi, Helsinki to take our online store for wholesales customers to the next level. You will join our digital team that is hungry for sales, but loves to have fun in the process.
In this position, your main areas of responsibilities are;
- End-to-end responsibility of running the Marimekko B2B online store that serves wholesale customers and Marimekko partners worldwide
- Development of the online store, by creating and prioritizing tasks in a development roadmap including bug fixes and new features according to business needs
- Develop a marketing automation framework to maximize replenishment orders
- Develop the usability of the site to optimize the customer journey with the help of our UX team
- You will work together with our international wholesale, ecommerce development & UX, IT, marketing and marketing automation teams to ensure seamless omnichannel customer experience at Marimekko building an international lifestyle brand with Finnish heritage and values
This is a permanent and full-time position in which you will report to Chief Digital Officer.
We are looking for someone who..
- has at least 3 years of experience in an ecommerce, site development or related a leadership position
- understands the underlying laws of ecommerce and wholesale
- has experience in managing 3rd party agency relationships
- is comfortable with KPIs and factors that drive ecommerce sales and can make analysis that drives action
- questions the status quo and has an interest in technology. You are enthusiastic about developing the company and implementing new creative ideas to increase turnover and improve profitability
- is a natural communicator and is fluent in English and Finnish. You communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
In addition, we appreciate experience in
- Working with Magento 2
- Marketing automation & CRM
- Ecommerce leadership
- Budgeting, profit and loss estimations, forecasting
Marimekko's culture and working environment are founded on equality, inclusion and cherishing diversity. At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, we will offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting international business environment with an iconic Finnish brand.
Please send your application in English, including CV and cover letter and salary expectation via our career page https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/open-jobs/ by August 8th 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitments at Marimekko are always based on business need, and the candidates are evaluated on relevant knowledge, skills and experience as well as motivation.