Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team!
As part of this team, you will start working on a very exciting project for a multinational global technology company within consumer goods. You will work for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence, virtual assistances, devices and wearables.
You would be working very close with client teams in an environment with high security standards. For this reason, you would be expected to work 100% at client onsite in Madrid. As the world is still fighting the Pandemic, you will work remotely from Finland or some other country until the situation is under control and it is safe to relocate.
You must speak Finnish fluently, ideally your native language.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests.
- Report test findings and document new errors.
- Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
- Learn automation and contribute towards test automation in a gradual manner.
What would be the requirements for this role?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of software testing or quality engineering work.
- Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
- Experience on scripting.
- Experience with tools like ALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Ability to analyze test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports.
- Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets.
What do we offer?
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.
- Competitive compensation.
Are you ready for a new adventure? Please apply now and you will get additional information about this one-off opportunity in the recruitment process. We will advance with applicants even during the application time so do not hesitate. For further information please contact Senior Executive Search Consultant Juhani Lettolammi, tel. +358 (0)40 551 7060, email@example.com or Research Consultant Joni Juusola, tel. +358 (0)50 566 7391, firstname.lastname@example.org.