Automation tester for Varian Medical Systems, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.10.2019
We are looking for a tester to work at our client company Varian Medical Systems. This role is mainly about automation testing, but your duties may also include tasks related to manual testing and also other product development tasks. If you have a relevant academic degree and have interest in developing software for cancer treatment, this position could be your next career step!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Great place to develop your skills in a global company
* Diverse range of job duties
* International team for your support
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Maintaining, developing and running test automation software (with C++, Unit/integration testing)
* Manual testing
* Analyzing and reporting the results
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant degree (in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics)
* Knowledge of running test automation
* Genuine interest to Varian as a company
* Fluent skills in English
Skills in C++ and C# are considered as an advantage in addition to previous working experience in a relevant field.
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.