Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions Business Line in Vaasa.
- Your task is to design, implement and commission automation systems for electrification of industrial plants, data centers and utility substations.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Experience of PLC or other relevant automation systems, e.g. AC800M, AC500, Siemens S7, Modicon.
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English skills.
- Ideally you have experience of electricity distribution systems and protection relays.
- Knowledge of Communication protocols used in the industry is beneficial.
- Experience of Human-Machine-Interface design is also appreciated.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• A challenging position in a regional project team working in the front line of distribution automation products.
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training.
• The opportunity for professional development.
• Pioneer view of Distribution network control and protection evolution.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71956415 by October 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mika Kukkola, +358 50 334 1033.