Smartphones. Green energy. IoT. Revolutionary Medtech innovations. The world we know today would not be possible without ALD - the thin film coating technology crucial for the semiconductor industry, 3D object coating, MedTech and more. We are now looking for an Automation Engineer for Picosun to work with their ALD machines and PLC programming. If you would like to take the next step in your career in a fast-growing company, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for at least two Automation Engineers for Picosun to work with PLC programming with Picosuns ALD machines. As an automation engineer, your job includes finishing and commissioning equipment manufactured by subcontractors, and customizing and finalizing the machines for the customers. You will work with the machines and with the commissioning, for example measuring the electrical connectors and checking lifters. In the beginning, you will be working with colleagues at Picosun, but later also with external stakeholders such as clients technical specialists or the main users of the ALD machines.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a fast-growing company
* Valuable work that matters - ALD technology is used, for example, in green energy and Medtech
* Work in a truly international company
* Interesting high-technology products to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* PLC programming (Omron-C PLC programming and/or PLC programming in Beckhoff TwinCAT3 -automation environment)
* Industrial automation maintenance and installation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some previous automation experience (preferably around one year or more)
* PLC skills (at Picosun for example Beckhoff TwinCAT is used, but experience in this one is not necessary)
* Fluent English skills
As a person you are:
Technologies used in the team are:
* IEC 61131-3 Structured Text
* Windows 10
* Beckhoff TwinCAT3
* Git (Bitbucket)
* SQL (MariaDB)
* Jira and Confluence
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent as a consultant at Academic Work.
* Location: Kirkkonummi and/or remote
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Picosun that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. Picosun is based in Espoo, Finland and its production facilities are located in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland. Picosun has subsidiaries in Germany, USA, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, China mainland and Taiwan, offices in India and France, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.