Automation Engineer, Picosun
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 15.1.2022
Smartphones. Green energy. IoT. Revolutionary Medtech innovations. The world we know today would not be possible without ALD - the thin film coating technology crucial for the semiconductor industry, 3D object coating, MedTech and more. We are now looking for an Automation Engineer for Picosun to work with their ALD machines. If you already have a couple of years of previous experience and would like to take the next step in your career in a fast-growing company, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position you will work in an automation team that focuses on customer deliveries of Picosuns ALD machines. This is a hybrid role, including field engineer and delivery team tasks. Your job will include creating the software, supporting the customers, testing the tools, troubleshooting the bugs, and commissioning with the customers. In this position there is a possibility to work from Picosuns Kirkkonummi office, when you will mostly work with remote contact to customers tools with for example testing support and debugging by Kirkkonummi office. If you are interested to travel, there is also a possibility to travel and work from clients premises worldwide (US, Asia, Europe). But if traveling is not an option for you, also working from Kirkkonummi office is an option.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a fast-growing company
* Valuable work that matters - ALD technology is used, for example, in green energy and Medtech
* Work in a truly international company
* Interesting high-technology products to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Work with customer deliveries of Picosuns ALD machines
* Creating the software
* Supporting the customers
* Testing the tools
* Troubleshooting the bugs
* Commissioning with the customers
* Upgrades for the existing tool
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background preferably at bachelors level (e.g., Automation or Electronics Engineer)
* Preferably 3-5 years of work experience of related tasks
* Understanding of basic programming
* Fluency in English (Finnish or other language skills is a plus)
As a person you are:
* Willing to learn
It is seen as an advantage if you have experience or basic knowledge with:
* Omron PLC, CX-Programmer (programming skills: ladder logic, structured text, function blocks, IEC 61131-3)
* Wonderware InTouch - Scada user interface (structured text)
* Advance Windows OS user
* Reading and understanding electrical schematics
* Work experience or educational background with electronics
Having the electrical certificate allowing to legally perform electrical work is a plus.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: We are looking for Automation Engineer for a permanent employment contract. For at least first 12 months, you will work on an assignment in Picosun Oy.
* Location: Kirkkonummi
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Picosun that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.