Automation Engineer, Kumera Oy, RiihimäkiAcademic Work
Are you an automation engineer at the start of your career looking for new opportunities? Would you like to work for a succesful worldwide company? Are you willing to travel the world while working? We are looking for an Automation Engineer with great energy and eagerness to grow for Kumera. The role involves electric and automation designing as well as traveling to customers abroad. Read on and apply today, as we will proceed with suitable candidates straight away!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Kumera Corporation is a worldwide marketer of manufactured products and engineering services. Kumera Technology Center (KTC), is a liaison part of Kumera Technology Division, and includes research & development, engineering and project management units of the Kumera Corporation specializing in process equipment for metallurgical and environmental industries with its heavy-duty manufacturing.
In this role you will take part in the whole automation process as a member of a small team. Your responsibilities include electric and automation design, PLC-development, controlling processes and projects as well as commissioning at clients. The role is broad and you get a chance to focus on the areas you find most interesting. This position includes traveling to customers abroad. You should be able to travel for up to 25% of working time.
* Chance to travel the world
* Possibilities to develop yourself
* Interesting and varying projects
* Chances to influence what kind of tasks you do
JOB DUTIESThis role can be tailored to your knowledge and interests and can include for example:
* Drawing wiring diagrams
* PLC programming and HMI designing
* Making part lists, writing functional descriptions and operation instructions
* Dimensioning and making specifications for electrical and automation components
* Participating to process designing
* Commissioning and supervising at customer sites abroad
* Occasionally Factory Acceptance Testing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Great energy and willingness to put effort into growing to become an expert in the field
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Riihimäki/traveling
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Kumera Technology Center in https://kumera.com/engineering-technology/kumera-technology-center/