Automation Engineer, Autonomous Equipment, Tampere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 31.8.2021
We are looking for a Automation Engineer to work with autonomous equipment to support our client company's development team. This position is excellent opportunity for someone who has a relevant masters degree and some relevant work experience. We will offer you a interesting and versatile work tasks that will develop your expertise even further! At this point our client company is anonymous and the company's name will be told to applicants in the later stages of this process.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Interesting work tasks in a team that develops exciting and revolutionary digital solutions
* Experienced team to support your professional growth
* Modern and international work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYou get to be an important part of our client company's product development and working with autonomous equipment in a versatile projects. Your future work tasks will mostly focus on working with monitoring autonomous equipment and product development. In addition to product development you will be participating in reporting and quality control. Depending on your own interests and projects phases, some travelling may be required.
WE ARE LOOKING FORThe person we are looking for has:
* Suitable educational background (preferably Master's degree)
* Basic knowledge from product development, especially with the following: PID, C/C+, Matlab, Simulink
* Fluent skills in English (Finnish is seen as advantage)
Previous work experience from autonomous equipment is also considered as advantage in this role.
As a person you are:
* Outgoing and team-oriented
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Permanent, full-time position
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.