Automation Communications Engineer
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for an Automation Communications Engineer for supporting delivery projects and developing Metris products.
ANDRITZ Metris solution combines data from design and automation systems with new measurements, such as camera image recognition -results to gain extra value for data analysis. You will work as part of a group delivering on-site and cloud-based solutions helping ANDRITZ to deliver Metris systems mainly for pulp and paper industry. You will be working within the global ANDRITZ organization, and globally operating with customers and suppliers. This role can be tailored based on your working experience and skills.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in automation, computer sciences or similar or you are looking for MSc / BSc thesis work opportunities.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and abroad.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Programming skills including source code management understanding.
- Basic skills with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of network and protocols.
- Basic understanding of typical cyber security measures.
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
- Basic knowledge of control system architecture.
- Previous working experience from automation and IT systems.
- Previous experience of kubernetes or docker platforms.
- Working experience from remote connections.
- Experience of digital camera photography.
The location of the job can be an ANDRITZ Oy office in Lahti, Varkaus, Kotka or Tampere.
Further information about the position will be given on March 11, 2020 between 1.00 and 4.00 p.m. and March 18, 2020 between 1.00 and 4.00 p.m. by Manager, Site Communications, Tatu Liimatainen, p. +358 40 860 5793.
The selected person need to give consent for standard security clearance issued by SUPO
Please send your application by March 25, 2020.