Associate/Global Product Manager
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Associate/Global Product Manager
PerkinElmer is the global leader in Reproductive Health, including maternal, fetal and newborn testing. The Turku Site, with 580 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases. The Reproductive Health Business Team is the key to transferring the voice of the customer to specific requirements and collaborates strongly with R&D, Quality, Customer Support, Sales, Operations and other internal stakeholders.
Associate/Global Product Manager will have overall ownership and financial responsibility for the Reproductive Health products assigned. You will ensure that the product portfolio meets customer needs and explore the potential for new markets by communicating with customers. Also frequent monitoring of sales progress and making sure that sales teams are receiving necessary support is of importance.
Job responsibilities also include implementing marketing strategies, market development, providing product training, and interfacing with internal teams such as Sales, Quality, R&D, Customer Support and Operations in any matters related to the product line.
The position is based in Turku, Finland and provides an exciting opportunity to work in an international business environment.
- Have vision on what software the business needs in the future, you are in key role to define what needs to be built
- Formulate solid understanding what customers need and how those needs can be met with technology
- Stay on top of what customers need by actively communicating with colleagues and visiting customers globally
- Produce data such as forecasts, and various reports to build the basis for marketing strategies
- Interact with various internal stakeholders to consolidate efforts
- Conduct and assist in product trainings
- Ability to know what needs to be done and what not, then to focus to get most important tasks done
- Ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Being comfortable not knowing everything and learning quickly
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, service design, or self-learned
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage but not necessary
- Goal-oriented, collaborative, eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel globally (10-20% of time)
You should have deeper understanding at least two or more of the topics below:
- AI and machine learning
- Front and backend development
- Software architecture design
- UI design and relevant tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- Design for mobile platforms
- Service design concept and tools
- Enterprise software delivery and integrations
- Cloud development and operations
- Cyber security
What we offer:
- Great team members
- Work that matters
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Business Manager Antti Mikkonen, tel. +358 40 7166 308, on Wednesday, Sep 2nd, between 10-12, on Monday, Sep 7th, between 13-15, or on Monday, Sep 14th, between 13-15. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application by September 21st.