Hakuaika päättyy 24.9.2021
Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteesta https://ssconsulting.rekrytointi.com/paikat/?o=A_A&jid=409&jbid=5#login_form
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 8.9.2021
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Sponda is a leading real estate investment and asset management company, owned by Blackstone Group. We are specialized in owning, managing, developing, and letting commercial properties. Our assets under management are approximately €3bn comprising 100+ income-producing properties mainly offices and shopping centers in the largest cities in Finland. Our investment activity seeks accretive opportunities through value-add projects and commercial development.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Portfolio Management team as an
Portfolio Management's tasks include a variety of reporting and quantitative analysis of investments, valuations, business plan updates and performance tracking.
As an Associate, Modelling, you are responsible for modelling business plan scenarios for Sponda’s retail and office properties. Modelling happens by conducting Discounted Cash Flow Analysis to determine the value and profitability of the various scenarios based on the key metrics such as IRR and MOIC. The business plan modelling is done in close co-operation with the Asset Management team who provides the scenarios and input metrics for the modelling. You will also participate in developing the Excel-based modelling tools and have the possibility to amend the existing models/templates on the business plan’s specific requirements. In addition, you will give your support to the Portfolio Management team in external reporting to Blackstone and lenders by assisting in portfolio-level analysis and reporting.
Your responsibilities as a motivated team player
· Financial modelling and analysis to evaluate new business plans of Sponda assets; offices and shopping centers
· Updating of the in-place business plans
· Taking part in portfolio level analysis and reporting
· Based on your interests and skillsets: support automation of various Excel templates (VBA coding) and modifications as well as the development of models
· Overall support for the Portfolio Management Team
Your drive, skills and knowledge
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of extensive underwriting modelling experience in real estate investments
· Strong financial modelling skills with an ability to modify existing models & understanding of DCFs and real estate investment KPIs
· You take ownership of your work, are self-determined and independent and you have an eye for details
· You are up for a challenge and able to meet deadlines
We offer you great, talented colleagues and a place to shine in a forerunner property investment company. Sponda is a workplace that invests in competence and acts as a foundation for continuous learning. In our team, your merits and successes are recognized and appreciated. In Sponda, you will have a front seat for the global private equity real estate world. We have also been recognized amongst the best companies in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) assessment for eight-year running, and truly believe in our people and in our acts towards better wellbeing through sustainability.
For any further questions about the role or Sponda as a company, contact our recruitment partner S&S Consulting, Vivi Stening tel. + 358 500 773755.
Please submit your CV with your salary request, through the "leave an application" - button below by September 24th, 2021. Please fill in the application form carefully, especially your personal information and work experience.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 24.9.2021 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Tutustu työpaikkaan" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Vivi Stening