Associate Lawyer, Private M&A
We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers for our leading Private M&A team in Helsinki
Roschier’s Private M&A team has been involved in nearly all major deals in the Nordic region during the past few years. We have maintained our leading market position in Finland for many years and are also among the leading firms in Sweden.
The team members combine a high degree of specialization with curiosity, passion, professionalism and a strong commercial understanding. They focus on providing added value to our clients. The practice offers a full range of transactional services and constantly develops and adopts new pioneering concepts and cutting-edge solutions. Key complementary areas such as regulatory, anti-trust, tax, finance, IPR, employment and environment are seamlessly integrated into the M&A services we provide. Many of our clients find our capability to serve them in complex M&A transactions comparable with the leading international law firms.
We are now looking for new talent to join us in offering our clients solutions that matter and make a difference in a constantly evolving and complex business environment.
What we offer:
- our commitment to constant development: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: a unique learning platform with a diverse offering of skills training and people-development programs
- the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
- an open, caring and inclusive culture
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- new office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
- have a law degree. We will consider both recent law graduates and lawyers with 2-5 years of experience working with complex, multinational transactions
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country-, team- and expertise-borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development (#passionforperformance)
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English, a good command of Swedish is an advantage
- have a positive attitude and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Tero Jormanainen, Partner in the Private M&A practice (+358 20 506 6644) or Mira Svedholm, Talent Development (+358 20 506 6609). Please apply by 26 February 2018. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1098581
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki