Airbus Defence and Space Oy
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 320 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications division of Airbus in Finland is looking for an Assistant to support our Engineering team in Helsinki. You will play a key role in ensuring that our processes run smoothly and daily tasks are handled precisely and effectively. Our assistants are in the center of action so you need to be able to multitask and prioritize. As you will be independently responsible of various tasks, having self-initiative and proactive attitude is a must.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Different arrangements, such as meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, training arrangements and event arrangements
• Administrative tasks ranging from handling invoices, distribution lists, organization charts, holiday lists, UPS
• Communication and sharing information
• Being responsible of unit's office purchase process, orders and recycling (office supplies, business cards, mobile phones, etc.)
• Handling assistant tasks for entry and exit process for new employees
• Substitute other assistants when needed
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Suitable educational background
• Several years of experience in similar position, preferably in an international company
• Ability to multitask and learn fast
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
• Good written and spoken English, other languages are seen as a benefit
• Can-do attitude with organized and co-operative way of working
• Good communication skills
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by 9th February 2020. For further information, please contact hiring manager Jouni Kemppainen, +358 50 428 2030.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: