Are you office admin professional looking for a next step in your career?
We are looking for an
to a permanent role to join our Back Office & Processes team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
As an Assistant you will have the responsibility of performing a broad range of administrative as well as operative tasks. You will work closely with business and common functions organisations to ensure teams get excellent assistant support. In your role you will also strengthen Back Office & Processes team and perform other operative tasks. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
In your role you report to Manager, Back Office Operations.
In your role, you will
- Support teams in Renewables Platform business unit and Common Functions with various administrational and assistant topics
- Be responsible for travel & meeting arrangements
- Process expense claims
- Post & review purchase invoices
- In addition, you will participate to Back Office operative work, e.g invoicing, documentation management, based on your interest and previous experience
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience in assistant/team assistant role in an international environment
- Relevant education, e.g. BBA or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills & cooperative mindset and positive attitude
- Independent way of working and ability to organize own work.
We also value
- Any knowledge and experience from back office activities, finance or accounting
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Taina Tamminen, HR Manager, +358 50 458 4226 on Thursday 7th November during 2pm-3pm or on Friday 8th November during 9am-10am.
Please submit your application by November 17th, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.