Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are seeking an Assistant to join our dynamic Administration team! You have a versatile job description with responsibility on your own area. You are an excellent multitasker combined with accuracy, efficiency and flexibility. You will report to Office Manager.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Day-to-day office services
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting services
- Ensuring the tidiness and overall functionality at the office
- Handle issues arising out of day-to-day operations
Ideal candidate for this position has
- At least 1-2 years of experience in tasks related to assistant work
- Careful, conscientious and systematic approach to work
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing
- Experience in M2 system is an advantage
- Possibility to travel to Pyhäjoki e.g. once a month
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 23.9.2019: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 20 7101 271 on Fri 13.9. at 11-12 or on Thu 19.9. at 9-10 or Office Manager Minttu Hytönen tel. +358 20 7578 589 on Thu 12.9. at 9-10 or on Wed 18.9. at 14-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.