- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are looking for an Assistant of Project and Sites. You will assist departments of Site Planning, Construction Management, Commissioning, Energy Boilers and Gasification Plants and Rebuilds and Conversions.
Your main tasks in Construction site are:
- Participation to home-to-site and site-to-home process of site personnel
- Providing training to new site assistants and being a contact person for them
- Tasks related to site cash account (reviewing the cash reports, applying of payment cards etc.)
- Providing workwear and PPE to site personnel
- Working hour reporting of site personnel
- Arranging work stations and access rights to site personnel
Your other tasks include:
- Consolidation of monthly HSE-reporting from the sites
- Monthly workload reporting of departments
- Communication between office and sites
- Arranging of meetings and events
- Visa and travel arrangements
- Long-term apartment rentals
- Being a local contact person for Lentokentänkatu workwear storehouse
- Monthly C&C review arrangements
- Other administrative tasks
You will have a key role at our site and project organization, providing guidance and support to the managers and the rest of the site & project management teams.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable education (BBA or equivalent) and several years of work experience. To be successful in the position you will have fluent language skills (both written and oral) in Finnish and English as well as excellent organizing and multitasking skills, flexibility, positive attitude and accuracy. Good knowledge of MS Office is a must, knowledge of Baan and Lotus Notes are a benefit.
We offer you a position with a global industry leader where you’ll have a chance to utilize your existing skills, to contribute to the success of the organization as well as to find opportunities for personal development.
For further information, please contact Peter Anson: tel. +358 40 769 8157.
Did we catch your interest? Join our team and fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary at the latest May 20, 2018.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.