Would you like to have an opportunity to gain experience from an international major corporation? Do you want to develop your administrative work skills? If you said yes, you might be the Assistant Trainee we are looking for!
Fortum’s Group Communications is looking for an Assistant Trainee for a 6 month period starting in February 15th 2021. Our Team consists of some 20 communications professionals in five countries, and we are responsible for creating and distributing content that explains our strategy and what kind of company we are, and engages our stakeholders for actions towards a cleaner world.
As a colleague we are looking for a person that has strong interpersonal skills and is a great team player; is curious in nature and not afraid of asking questions; has an independent, well-organised working style and strong attention to detail. You can multitask and also work under pressure to get things done in time.Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.comMain tasks
- overseeing our office functions: scheduling and organizing meetings, events and appointments; being the coordinator of the Team´s annual event calendar
- drafting, compiling and preparing presentation materials
- assisting in maintaining content in Fortum´s channels and media bank, incl editing and publishing
- coordinating translations
- collecting and analyzing information and data and compiling reports for communication purposes
- other administrative tasks
We offer you
- you are towards the end of your Bachelor degree studies, majoring preferably in, business or communications
- you are fluent in Finnish and English, proficiency in German and/or Swedish is a plus
- you have experience in office work, preferably from a larger corporation. We appreciate international experience.
- you have solid skills in writing and editing and can create visually appealing presentations
- you master Microsoft O365 tools, Photoshop and have some experience of web / intranet publishing
We offer you an opportunity to gain experience from an international major corporation that’s changing and developing all the time; to develop your administrative work skills while learning also more about communications; and above all to be part of our versatile international team.Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in Finnish or in English. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 6.1.2021 but be fast! If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (Marjukka.firstname.lastname@example.org
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential.
By using data we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate.