Assistant Process Controller, full-time, Neste Oyj
Are you a future finance professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you already have experience from finance processes? If you said yes, you might be the Assistant Process Controller we are looking for!
We are looking for
We at Studentwork are looking for a precise Assistant Process Controller for our client Neste, located in Espoo. The position is full-time and fixed-term employment until the end of April 2020, and you will be employed via Studentwork.
As Assistant Process Controller you will work in Accounts Payables SAP team. Your job includes invoice scanning and indexing, as well as managing other accounts payable processes and internal controls. You will also get to take part in SAP implementation project. As Assistant Process Controller you work in a critical role and co-operate with multiple counter parties. This job is a great opportunity for a future finance professional to gain experience in a global environment.
At Neste they believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this they create responsible choices, every day – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources. There are roughly 5000 Neste Employees in Europe, Asia and North America. They have a continuous enthusiasm of development. They believe in people who find new ways to do things and who are team players - people for whom safety and sustainability are parts of their professional skills. Neste values every individual. Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward! Read more: https://www.neste.com/en.
- Invoice scanning and indexing
- Managing accounts payable process in agreed group companies
- Managing month end closing tasks according to the global closing schedule
- Active co-operation with the respective counterparties
- Participate in SAP implementation and other finance projects
- Degree in finance or you are close to finalize the studies
- Experience in finance processes
- User experience of SAP
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work effectively and with high quality under time pressure
- Possibility to work in a global environment together with finance professionals
- Good orientation and support of your colleagues
- Modern working environment and good working equipment
- Meaningful job that requires responsible way of working
Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 6.9.2019 but be fast! The employment starts according to agreement, preferably as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning this position, please contact Senior Consultant Manager Wilma Vilen (0409402670, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The story of Studentwork began in 2004. In a small student apartment in Helsinki, two students decided to take the matter in their own hands and get jobs for themselves and their friends. Today, we have grown into one of the Nordic region's leading staffing and recruitment companies in our niche. But we still have the incentive and personal appeal. Our business idea is to match employers and graduates at the beginning of their career, from short staffing assignments to permanent full‑time positions. We collaborate with all Nordic Universities and have built up extensive networks of well‑trained students and experienced graduates.