We are currently looking for an Assistant to our customer centrally located in Helsinki. Work is fixed term and full time for 4 months during the spring but there is a possibility the assignment will continue after the fixed term. During the assignment ManpowerGroup will be your employer. The office is located near public transportation, although most of the time you will be working remotely.
As an assistant, you will:
* Provide support in organizing f2f and virtual meetings, events, workshops and trainings
* Coordinate and prepare communications activities and content
* Coordinate leadership team agendas and meetings
* Manage materials and joint workspaces (Teams etc.)
* Manage visits with customers and other external stakeholders
* Be responsible for travel management
* Take care of invoice handling
* Collaborate with various teams, team members and assistants
To succeed, you will need:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other language skills positive
* Good command of Microsoft office, IT, travel and collaboration tools
* Excellent prioritization and organizational skills and an ability to multitask
* A service minded and positive can-do attitude
* Ability to work in a quickly changing atmosphere, with a tolerance for changing plans
* Ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality
* Flexibility in working hours
We offer you an opportunity to show your skills in a global work environment. You will work as a part of a dynamic team and you get valuable experience to a future role as an executive assistant.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with salary request via the link below. Apply now because we will start interviewing applicants during the application period. For further information, please contact Manpower recruiters:
Alma Rista, 040 610 7241, email@example.com
Henri Repo, 044 759 0643, firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.