Assistant / Coordinator
Siemens Energy Oy
Assistant / Coordinator, Siemens Energy Oy
Would you like to be part of our exiting journey at Siemens Energy? We are now looking for an Assistant / Coordinator to our office in Espoo. This position may be either full-time or part-time 80%.
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing. These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs.
Siemens Energy offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry. The Siemens portfolio for efficient power transmission comprises high-voltage transmission solutions, high-voltage switching products and systems as well as power and distribution transformers.
What are my responsibilities?
As Assistant / Coordinator you will support Siemens Energy Oy personnel on daily tasks. We are looking for an active all-a-rounder to assist in various tasks.
Your main tasks:
- Supporting project execution in handling of logistical tasks, organizing transportations, delivery coordination and customs support & reporting
- General induction for new employees, foreign employee data handling and managing employee lists
- Assisting in travel bookings including organization of visas, hotels, flights, rental cars
- Supporting employees with travel expense claims (timely and accurate reimbursement)
- Assisting in preparing presentation slides and collates relevant information for the preparation of slides
- Organizing and prepares external and internal meetings/ events
- Managing internal order handling, like IT and office equipment, corporate gifts, facility maintenance
- General administration support for the management of the unit
What you’ll bring
As a person you are driven, service minded and motivated by achievement of targets, with the “can do attitude”. You are a smart thinker and a reliable person with positive attitude. You have good communication skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and manage multiple deadlines effectively.
We expect you to have Bachelor Degree of relevant business (e.g. Logistics) or at least couple of years of experience working in for example coordinator or assistant role. Excellent command of the Finnish/English language, both written and verbal, for correspondence both externally with customers and/or partners and internally. You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect. Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will play a central role in our organization and you will get to work with skilled colleagues in the growing business area.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 88,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Apply now! We will be interviewing continuously. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible latest by 21st of June. Please note that we will reply by email.
For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori, Siemens Talent Acquisition +46 70 728 13 80.