Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteesta https://jobs.cargotec.com/Cargotec/job/Helsinki-Assistant-Controller/692728101/
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 21.7.2021
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Cargotec Corporate Finance is looking for an Assistant Controller to join the Cargotec Reporting team.
In this role you will coordinate and develop but also work hands-on in the preparation of Cargotec’s interim and annual financial reports in Corporate Finance. This position is based in Cargotec’s head office in Helsinki. You will report to Director, Group Control.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
● Acting as a project manager in the annual report preparations in Finance
● Coordination and preparation of the interim reports in Finance
● Making sure that numbers match in the different externally published financial materials
● Close co-operation with Cargotec IR and Corporate Communications is an important part of this role
● Participate in Cargotec’s monthly, interim and annual closing controlling and reporting tasks together with the team colleagues
We are looking to hire a person who possesses exactness and carefulness and has good planning, organization and communication skills.
Ideally you have:
● Master’s level degree in accounting or finance
● Basic IFRS and accounting knowledge is required
● Good MS Office and Google tools skills
● Previous experience of using HFM is an advantage
● Excellent skills in English (corporate language) and Finnish
● Capability of working well under pressure and with tight reporting deadlines
You can be recently graduated with relevant work experience or already gained experience in the similar tasks at corporate level preferably in a global stock-listed company.
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work in an international work environment. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
For further information please contact Susanne Harlin, Director, Group Control by e-mail Susanne.Harlin@cargotec.com or by phone +358 40 053 2449 on Tuesday 20 July at 10-11 a.m. EET.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with salary request and CV latest by 3 August, 2021.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 3.8.2021 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Tutustu työpaikkaan" -linkin kautta.