Empower IM Oy
Are you looking for new challenges and opportunities to increase your professional competences?
We are looking for Assistant Controller for our customer Empower IM Oy for a permanent position in Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere or Harjavalta. We offer you an opportunity to increase your professional competences to work as a business controller and even further in the future. The position is new due to an own finance function which our customer is building up for the stand-alone company as part of carve-out from the previous owner.
Daily job duties are:
- Accounts payables (insourcing) including pre-posting of invoices, check-approval circulation and supervision, outgoing payments and main user for invoice handling application
- Month-end closing including cost accruals
- Substitute for customer invoicing and EU and BF reporting
- Support to business for using new ERP
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics or alternatively, comprehensive and strong work experience in similar tasks in Finance
- Basic understanding and professional knowledge about bookkeeping, ledgers etc.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office tools, especially Excel
- Previous experience of Basware, Exflow, AX or Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Experience of different applications for invoice circulation and approval process
- Knowledge about VAT treatment and matters
- You speak and write fluent Finnish, ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is essential
- Capability to work independently and at the same time daily and continuous co-operation with the rest of the organisation via on-line
- Practical approach and capability to solve issues
- Resilience for routines
- Open-mindness and good communications skills
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 28th October 2020. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!