Scanfil EMS Oy
Want to work in a global environment, in a company that is growing and profitable? We strengthen our organization by recruiting
an Assistant Controller to our Global Finance Team.
Your main tasks are:
- Participation in monthly group reporting
- Planning / forecasting
- Monthly P&L analysis and comments
- Working capital analysis and comments
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Key user for IBM Planning analytics / Cognos
- Participation in reporting development projects
- Participation in planning process development
Send your application, if you find the above mentioned tasks interesting and you have:
- Academic degree in Finance or other suitable studies;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in controlling preferably in a multi-national group environment;
- Excellent skills in MS Office, mainly Excel & Power Point
- An enthusiastic and pro-active approach to work; hands-on attitude;
- Systematical and analytical mindset
- Efficient communication and cooperation skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics / Cognos or other similar systems is a plus.
We offer you a versatile and inspiring role in global organization, which is supported by a motivated team. It gives a global view on the control of a global manufacturing company with an international work culture. The role is great for a person who wants to develop her-/himself and grow along with the company. The role is based in Vantaa, Finland.
For further information, please contact Marcin Blaszczak, Head of Group Control, tel. +48 795 108 687 (20 February 9.00-12.00 CET)
Find this interesting? Please send your application with a salary expectation by 29 February, 2020