Assistant Controller, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.10.2021
We are currently looking for a talented and development-driven Assistant Controller for our client company in Espoo. Our client is one of the leading technology companies in their industry. The role is a good match for a recent Finance graduate who is about to start their career in the field. If you are looking for an international work environment and are passioned to deepen your knowledge and skills in Finance, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role you will work in a finance business partner role for IT together with the IT Business Controlling team. As an Assistant Controller you will be a part of the companys IT Finance operations unit responsible for Units financial reporting tools, planning, month-end closing and management reporting processes.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a highly known Finnish technology company
* Opportunity to gain work experience in a global work environment
* Great colleagues and comprehensive introduction
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Assist the R&D unit managers defining and implementing actions, driving change and securing results
* Assint in the execution of the business controlling tasks as defined in Financial Control Models
* Support functional or operational area managers in forecasting the future results of their business
* Analyze the organizations business activities and assist management on financial matters and impacts of the business transactions and decisions
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Finance or another relevant field
* Some previous experience in Finance (e.g. summer job)
* Fluency in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
Experience in SAP Fico is considered as a great asset.
As a person you are:
* Persistent and proactive
* Courageous and capable of independent thinking
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months with the possibility to extension
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.