Finex Oy is an organisation is based in Kotka and employs about 40 people. Finex produces specialised resins and it is part of Johnson Matthey plc.
Finex Oy is based in Kotka and employs about 40 people. Finex produces specialised resins and it is a part of Johnson Matthey plc.
As an assistant accountant you will be providing support to the Busines Unit Finance Manager. It is a small team of 3 and you will report to the Fianace Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- General ledger bookings and reconciliations, sub accounting process reconciliations to G/L, accounts
- Payable duties including input of purchase invoices, accounting codes and circulating invoices digitally and transfer and reconciliation to G/L
- Fixed asset accounting and the responsibility to maintain the correctness of daily transactions within G/L on a timely basis
- Supporting the Finance Manager and assisting with Corporate Group returns
- Supporting the month end reporting process
- Financial Planning and Analysis as required and directed by the Finance Manager
- To take part in development projects within the Finance function.
- To cover for the Accounting Assistants role of Account Receivable & Cashier during their vacations.
- Attention to detail, accuracy with numbers, accountability and reliability and knowledge to Finnish Accounting Standard and tax legislation
- Experience in working as an accountant & Accounts Payable ledger in practice
- A degree in Finance & Accounting or finalizing
- Proactive and self-sufficiently seek knowledge to sustain best practices of accounting, yet with cooperative attitude to support the business team and BU Finance Manager
- As Finex is part of Johnson Matthey plc a UK FTSE listed company so knowledge and understanding of internal reconciliations within a group, knowledge of IFRS accounting a plus
- Excellent in Excel skills and other MS Office applications
- In your role you are required to speak fluent Finnish and English
- A team player who has a can-do attitude.
If you have any questions please contact Adecco Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. +358 40 820 4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please leave your application and salary request at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat before the July 21st.