To strengthen our Wind Power Unit, we are now searching for
Asset Manager / Engineer
In our journey of growing business services in the Nordics, we are looking for a capable person to take on asset management responsibilities related to wind parks we operate on behalf of our services business customers. As a key player in our business service team, your main responsibility is to manage, supervise and control the operations and maintenance of wind parks trough subcontractors. Your primary focus will be on overseeing and managing contractors for high voltage and electrical equipment relating wind parks and related substations. You will also be expected to supervise and control other operations and maintenance tasks related to site infrastructure, as well as supporting other aspects within the area of wind park operations. You will be working closely together with colleagues in asset management, and you are also capable supporting project development and planning with specific focus on internal and external grids. This position is located in Helsinki.
Detailed role will be described according to the experience and skills of hired employee. Potential candidate should be ready to take responsibility and participation in following tasks:
- manage, supervise and control the maintenance and engineering tasks trough subcontractors
- provide technical support for contract and supplier negotiations on behalf of service business customers
- contract management
- participation in improving HSSE practices and culture
- ensure compliance to all internal and external records management and documentation requirements
- supporting project development and planning with specific focus on internal and external grids
- work closely with relevant external stakeholders such as customers, maintenance subcontractors and grid companies
- work closely with relevant internal stakeholders across the Nordic wind team and Renewable Business Unit
Skills and qualifications:
- experience with contract and/or asset management
- work experience of wind or energy industry would be a benefit
- suitable educational background and work experience of high voltage and electrical equipment
- project management skills; proven track record of construction project management is a benefit
- fluent Finnish and English is a mandatory; Swedish, Norwegian or other languages are a benefit
- negotiation, problem solving and teamworking skills
- innovative and creative mindset
- frequent possibility to travel is required
- self-driven and able to independently identify and solve issues
Interested? To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English with salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. For further information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.