Neste Global Financial Services provides finance shared services globally for Neste Group companies and employs approximately 60 specialists. Finance processes included in the scope are accounts receivables, accounts payables, payments, general ledger and fixed assets. Finance operations are managed according to harmonized global set-up.
We are currently looking two
to join our Global Financial Services Asset Accounting team. One of the roles is permanent and the other fixed-term until January 31st, 2021.
Your part in Neste journey
In your role, you will
- Be responsible for daily Asset Accounting related tasks (incl. managing fixed assets register, disposals, sales, transfers, inventory)
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities and reconciliations
- Work with the team to optimize fixed asset related reporting
- Have strong involvement in IFRS 16 development
- Ensure quality and compliance in asset accounting and related reporting
- Co-operate with SAP Key User and Process Owner to improve systems and practices
- Create and maintain user instructions
- Participate in and organize trainings when needed
- Participate in finance projects when needed
You will work closely with investment projects and other finance teams to ensure high quality in end-to-end process.
The keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is:
- Knowledge of asset accounting (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Understanding of asset accounting in relation to taxation
- Experience of SAP ERP
- Analytical approach to data
- Good prioritization and an ability to work with high quality under time pressure
- Positive personality with good social and team work skills
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Flexibility with regards to tasks and working hours when needed
- Fluent Finnish and English
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
We also value
- Experience/interest in RPA
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Google Sheets
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Team Leader Sampsa Lyyra, +358 50 458 0892, on Wednesday April 17th or 24th at 11-12 EET.
Please send your application by April 28th, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place during week 19.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.