ASIC Testing Specialist
Murata Electronics Oy
We have done strategic change to develop new ASICs in-house. Due to new ASIC foundry model we have a new role for an experienced professional who is responsible for ASIC testing development with ASIC designers and external partners. Therefore, we are looking for an ASIC Testing Specialist to strengthen our ASIC Testing and Test Software Development Teams in Vantaa.
In this position, you are part of the Test Software Development team whose responsibility is develop reliable and capable characterization/measurement software and solutions for diverse products such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and related ASICs. The team is comprised of ten skilled engineers. The team has a great, innovative spirit and team members support each other.
As an ASIC Testing Specialist, your main task is ASIC testing development with ASIC designers and co-operation with external international partners. Development start from early phases of ASIC and continues until production phase.
Your responsibilities and tasks contain:
- ASIC test specification, test vectors development and verification with ASIC designers
- ASIC testing time optimization
- ASIC testing yield improvements actions
- Ensure quality of ASIC testing, test coverage, test data handling and analysis
- ASIC ATE tester ramp up and development with Test Equipment Development Team members, for debugging, engineering tests and failure analysis purposes
- ASIC validation planning with ASIC designers
- Technical support during mass production
- Communication between Murata Finland and external partners (ATE supplier, OSAT, third party development)
We appreciate your passion to create innovative solutions in your field of responsibility. This is an opportunity to develop reliable test systems for ASICs with strict quality requirement of automotive industry. You will be working with some of the brightest minds on products that are on the cutting-edge of technology.
These qualities and skills will support your success in the position:
- Knowledge of digital, analog and mixed signal testing and verification
- Willingness to share your knowledge and high motivation to co-operate with several in-house and outside organizations
- Suitable technical study background (e.g. M.Sc.) with an emphasis on electronics, computer sciences, programming, physics, automated systems or mathematics
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Earlier experience of ASIC development or test solution development
At Murata, we cultivate a strong culture of cross-functional teamwork, so you will have the chance to collaborate with and learn from members of other teams in our organization. We will provide you with a comprehensive orientation about our products, processes, systems and quality requirements to get you to a successful start in your new role! We have flexible remote work opportunities and the teams have collaborated to define tasks that require working on the site. In this position, it is possible to work partly remotely and, depending on the stages of the project, the work sometimes also requires being present at our Vantaa site. The work may involve occasional travel, e.g. to Europe or Asia, for the purpose of initiating co-operation or completing training. This is a permanent position and start date can bee agreed flexibly.
For more information please contact the members of the hiring team, Satu or Harri, who are pleased to tell you more about the position and the team. You can contact Satu Säynäjoki (Manager, Test Software Development), +358 50 414 6534 via phone on
- Mon 26th July between 12 pm and 1 pm
- Tue 27th July between 12 pm and 2 pm
- Wed 28th July between 9 am and 10 am
or Harri Viljakainen (Manager, ASIC Testing) +358 50 4066 741 / email@example.com
- via phone on Wed 11th August between 12 pm and 4 pm or
- via email between Mon 9th Aug and Fri 13th Aug.
Hope you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your CV and short application with salary expectations via the link until 15th August 2021. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1478118
- Työsuhde: Vakinainen virka
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Satu Säynäjoki or Harri Viljakainen
- Sijainti: Vantaa