AREA SALES RESPONSIBLE
Daikin Europe N.V. Suomen Sivuliike
You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
The area sales responsible will be responsible Central Finland and Pirkanmaa Region and focuses on customer development. Your responsibility will be to maintain and develop the sales & customer network of Daikin for the Commercial product ranges (Light Commercial: Sky Air & Commercial: VRV, Chillers, Fan Coil Units) to the highest extent.
Main functions for the role are going to be as following:
- Building a 'territory'
- Making up/giving input for his/her individual sales budget for own sales region
- Executes a customer & visit plan to develop Daikin Finland dealer network and reach own individual targets
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with (potential) customers and acts as a first point of contact
- Identifying the customer's needs in order to challenge & create innovative HVAC concepts, by promoting the most appropriate solutions, which results into orders
- Supporting his/her customers in the development of their business
- Liaising closely with other company departments to ensure customer expectations are met (in terms of quality, service and timescale)
- Following the company strategies
- Representing Daikin as an organization that puts the customer first
- Making product selections & specifications in line with the customer's needs
Duties & responsibilities:
- Customer support in the development of their business within own region of responsibility
- Identify prospective new customers in the territory.
- Visits existing and prospective customers.
- Keen on achieving targets, lead follow-up and keeping track of the internal budget based on quotations & orders
- Analyse the market (trends, competitors, customers, prospects)
- Support in terms of product selection & specification, appropriate solution
- Participate local / international exhibitions and fairs in Finland
- Promote Daikin technologies & innovative products
- Provide product & commercial trainings
- Awareness of contractual terms & conditions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in HVAC related majors (e.g. Mechanical, Energy systems, Electrical engineering..)
- Technical mindset and experience in sales
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional manner
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Good knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and pc literate
- Experience in CRM environment is a plus.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Strong Team Player
We look forward to hearing from you
Send your resume no later than October 18th, 2020 with a reference FI-15546. For additional information please contact Kirpi Salonen, +358 40 512 0257 or via e-mail email@example.com.