Area Sales & Project Manager
The position includes sales within existing customers both in Finland and Sweden. In order to achieve the targeted sales budget the task involves negotiations with the largest dairy manufacturers in Finland and Sweden. You will mainly be maintaining and further developing business plans together with the customers and with GEA internal partners. You will also be in charge of supervising sold projects and their implementation that will be executed by the Technology Centers in GEA units in Denmark and Germany. You will also be working closely with your local sales colleagues. Your reporting line manager will be positioned in Sweden and you will together with him set up targets, budgets, follow up on project progress and other market and customer related tasks.
In order to succeed in the task you will have the following winning skills and experiences:
- An Engineering degree within Chemical Engineering or Dairy and Food processing
- Documented previous experience in project sales within B2B business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid experience from dealing with advanced processes within the Dairy Industry (Powder and Liquid)
- Project Management Experience
- Finnish and English skills (Swedish is an advantage)
- Ability to quickly understand the needs of the customer challenges and requirements
- An ability to pursue long term sales processes and deepen your customer relationships with clients
- An interest in learning about new and existing solutions
- A Team player that thrives in an international and technical environment
- Willingness to travel around 40 – 60 days a year both national and international
We offer you a position within a global market leader among the best in its field. A company with state of the art technology and some of the largest customers in the world. We value passionate and entrepreneurial people and urge our people to embrace those qualities. At GEA we treat each other with trust, fairness and respect. At GEA we value an open discussion listening to each others´ opinions. We offer an interesting position in an international team with opportunities for personal growth and development in a Global Company.
For further inquiries please contact Head of Sales, Liquid and Powder technologies, Sweden and Finland at GEA Group, Dairy Daniel Frosterud + 46 706681796 or Mia Frölander-Ulf, Senior Advisor Business Development & Headhunting, Target Headhunting Finland +358 407588223
Please send us your CV, desired remuneration and application letter no later than 20.01.2021 at: www.targetheadhunting.fi > Työpaikat.