Area Sales Managers
Spraying Systems Finland Oy
Creating valuable and significant technological progress is a continual challenge, but it also creates a stimulating work environment for each of our employees. We believe that creativity and diversity, innovation, transparency and trust, experimenting, taking risks, learning from your successes and mistakes and continually questioning yourself are all part of a never-ending learning process.
Spraying Systems Co. is the world’s undisputed leader in spray technology for industrial use. Our products and systems can be found in many industries, including food, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive, energy, paper and steel. Spraying Systems Co. is headquartered in the US and we cover the Finland market from our office in Vantaa. Visit our website at http://www.sprayingsystems.fi
Due to expansive growth we are looking to strengthen our team with new
AREA SALES MANAGERS
You will be part of a small but professional and enthusiastic local team within a worldwide organization. Your colleagues are very result-oriented and have a strong commercial drive.
WITH US YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- Pursue sales leads
- Visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority
- Conclude sales orders to meet revenue target.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met
- Establish sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met
WE WISH YOU TO HAVE:
- Engineering or technical degree (electro-mechanical by preference, or similar by experience) or a solid business degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years, hands-on, field experience with industrial fluid process equipment, (i.e. nozzles, valves, sensors, tanks, piping, mixing, coating, conveying, blending, cleaning, industrial automation technologies, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Finnish and English, both spoken and written
Preferably the knowledge of:
- Industrial automation equipment and electronic control equipment.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components and systems for industrial fluid handling
- Possess computer skills at level to effectively execute presentations and correspondence – skills required are Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Regular traveling in Finland with overnights, and occasionally in Europe
- Excellent customer service skills, analysis and diagnostic skills, as well as effective written and verbal communication
And most importantly:
- You are a likeable team player who can also work independently
- You are passionate, you radiate confidence and you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- You are curious and resourceful to find new opportunities
- You are creative, pro-active and can always find a solution
- And last but not least, you are tenacious
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We offer you a possibility to make a successful career in the international company
- You will work in an environment with highly motivated and competent team both in Finland and in Europe
- A competitive salary package
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and a salary request in English until 15.04.2018. We will be actively meeting suitable candidates during the application period, so please do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible! For the more information please contact our recruiting partner Badenoch and Clark Finland. Consultant Miia Langhoff tel. +358 50 3581920 is happy to answer your questions.