We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Grid Integration unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will maintain and strengthen our ability to focus our market potential and strategic initiatives both on domestic and/or export markets (Mainly CIS and Russia). Your main focus will be in tendering activities.
• A challenging and independent position in global substation business
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
• A few years’ experience in the substation project business, commissioning, project management and/or sales
• Team-working, decision-making and negotiation skills
• Ability to cooperate and communicate with different stakeholders
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position wih the job ID FI67288958 by Jan 20, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Tero Talonen, tel. +358 50 334 2948.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com