We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for the marketing and sales of our Grid Automation solutions to our customers in selected markets.
• Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value propositions for customers in the field of smart grids
• Establishing and maintaining productive customer relationships
• Identifying new markets in order to secure future growth
• Acting as a key technical resource for our solution offerings in technical meetings, product presentations and in the preparation of demanding offers
• Providing local ABB sales organizations with technical and commercial expertise and support throughout the entire sales process
• A challenging position in an international and multicultural working environment at one of ABB’s dynamic sales organizations
• This position will give you a great insight into the global organization within ABB, since the work runs in close collaboration with the other Finnish ABB units as well as with our ABB colleagues internationally
• You will gain an extensive understanding of the market and the competitive situation
• The opportunity for personal development among highly motivated and skilled professionals
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering and domain knowledge of power distribution networks
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the marketing and selling of products and/or systems
• The ability to think strategically and analyze customer needs
• Good organizational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to learn and a willingness to work in a team
• Goal-oriented and result-focused.
• Fluency in English and Finnish. Additional languages are considered an advantage
• Willingness to travel
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66844525 by October 28, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Johan Nilsson, tel. +358 50 3343228.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com