We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Grid Automation Systems unit in Vaasa or Tampere. In this position, you will identify and develop leads and opportunities for the assigned area for the full Grid Automation portfolio. You will also execute the growth strategy for Grid Automation Systems sales for your defined area, and co-operate in sales activities and tender preparation with other ABB units, end customers and channel partners. Your duties will also include providing technical advice and support for all channels.
• Identifying and developing leads and opportunities for the assigned area for the full Grid Automation
• Executing the growth strategy for the Grid Automation Systems sales for your defined area
• Co-operating in sales activities and tender preparation with other ABB units, end customers and channel partners
• Providing technical advice and support for all channels
• Possibility to work in a multicultural environment
• The opportunity to utilize you current network and expand it further
• Possibility to create your own selling style according to business strategy
• The opportunity for personal development and to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
• Good competence in SCADA, Distribution Automation Systems and communication
• Extensive experience in network automation and electricity distribution business, business drivers and challenges
• A proactive and a can-do sales-driven approach
• Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills
• A willingness to develop business together with other ABB units and colleagues
• A willingness and ability to travel (60-80 days/year)
• Fluent in English
Ideally, you have
• Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills in Spanish and/or French
• Understanding of Industrial, Transportation, Infrastructure SCADA and Renewables business
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65162648 by October 19th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jussi Ahola, tel. + 358 50 332 5146 (available on October 12th and 15th at 12-17 CET+1).
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com