We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales unit in Helsinki. Tampere or Turku can also be considered. In this position, you will be in charge of the Motors, Drives and PLC sales within your defined market.
• Creating and implementing the sales strategy
• Executing strategical, operational and promotional actions to ensure that sales targets are reached within the selected accounts
• Establishing long-term customer relationships
• Promoting and demonstrating technical features and influencing specifications
• Participating in business development activities.
• A challenging position in a dynamic sales environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering, automation or equivalent
• Experience in industrial solutions
• Technical know-how related to electrical motors and drives
• Team-player mindset with good social skills
• Willingness to travel, approx. 100 days per year
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65532731 by September 9, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mika Männistö (weeks 33-36), tel. +358 50 332 1018.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com