We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join the Grid Automation Products unit in Vaasa, Finland. In this position, you will be in charge of the MicroSCADA Pro software product sales and marketing within your defined market. You will enhance the technical marketing, sales and business development activities in a defined market. As the Area Sales Manager, you will work closely with our local partners and end customers as well as other ABB product factories.
• Create and execute strategical and promotional actions to ensure sales targets within the region
• Promote and demonstrate technical features and influence specifications
• Coordinate trainings for end customers, business partners and internal colleagues
• Take part as a technical sales expert in customer meetings and in promotional events
• A great and challenging position in an international working environment.
• The opportunity for personal development and to further your career in a global company
• Full support from a highly dedicated and technically oriented organization
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or an equivalent degree
• Good knowledge of the automation of power grids as well as primary and secondary substations
• Experience from technical sales within the automation of power and energy applications
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English. Spanish is an advantage. Any other language skills are beneficial
• Willingness to travel, approx. 60-80 days per year
Interested in joining the team? We look forward to receiving your application with the job ID FI64990047 by May 20th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle. Let's write the future. Together.
If you have questions, contact Olav Lundström +358 50 334 3590.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com