Area Sales Manager, Marine Business
Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for an AREA SALES MANAGER for new-build sales to strengthen our Marine Sales Team. Join us to our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting HI-FOG solutions for cruise, ferry, navy, yacht and offshore ship building customers and other stake holders in defined sales territories. You have an essential role in establishing and developing customer relationships in your sales areas including shipyards and distributors.
As an ideal candidate you have a solid track record in solution sales, customer-centric sales approach and background in shipbuilding industry enabling to understand customer needs and business. You will work together with our sales support, project management and field operations teams to find optimal and competitive solutions exceeding customer expectations. In order to succeed you have to be motivated and committed to grow our Marine business and enjoy working in an international business environment.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Develop and grow HI-FOG system sales in your sales territory
- Develop and manage representative and distributor network
- Find new customers, maintain and cherish existing customer relationships
- Promote HI-FOG solutions in your territory to our customers and other stage holders like marine design companies and relevant authorities
We expect you to have:
- Work experience in Marine industry
- At least three years of sales or project management experience in international environment
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Effective negotiation, communication, and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel
- Sales and customer-centric attitude
- Good technical knowledge and motivation to learn and develop your skills
- M.Sc. or bachelor’s degree in engineering or economics, or other suitable background
We are also glad if you:
- Have Finnish or other language skills
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located at Marioff Corporation headquarters in Plaza Business Park HALO, Vantaa.
Any questions? Please contact:
Sales Director, Marine Sales
+358 50 381 3412
Preferred call times: 15. – 16.7. at 11:00 – 13:00 and 27. – 28.7. at 11:00 – 13:00.
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV right away or by July 31th, 2020 at latest. Please include your salary request.
Please note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.