Area Managers for Industrial project in South America
We are searching Area Managers for Civil CM organization in Industrial project in South America.
If you are Bsc. of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent, fluent in Finnish and English (knowledge of Spanish is an advantage), have experience of site construction work and are ready to commit to work on site in South America for two years, you might be the person we are searching for.
Area manager’s tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible of the process department wise (=area) construction management, as well as coordination of all the construction functions and tasks within the process department communication and technical matters in his area
- The main contact towards contractors of the area
- He/she reports to the Site Manager
- Foreman of (local) construction site supervisors
- Direction and area coordination of the construction to facilitate cost-efficient execution without compromising HSEQ
- Participation in contracting
- Ensuring the adequate information, documents and data is available in timely manner for contractors
- Arranging site meetings for weekly/bi-weekly/monthly bases
- Follow-up and regular reporting on current status and progress; reaction and corrective actions as applicable
To learn more about this position please contact Jukka Valo, tel. +358 40 660 2243.
Read more about us and what our employees tell about working at AFRY at www.afry.fi
Interested? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by June 15, 2020.